Table of Contents
- 1 Tax Advisors in Nigeria – What you should look out for
- 2 Tax Advisors in Nigeria that you should be talking to
- 3 1. August 19th Accountancy and Consultancy Services
- 4 2. Freshfields Consulting
- 5 3. Hillcrest Professional Services
- 6 4. Cimhog Consulting Limited
- 7 5. Masal Consulting Ltd
- 8 6. Tegsol Consulting
- 9 7. Pearson Consulting Limited
- 10 8. Rightway Accountant
- 11 9. Segun Awosanya and Company
- 12 10. A.A Eromosele and Co.
Tax Advisors in Nigeria – What you should look out for
- Good tax advisors in Nigeria should be a good problem solver, or have a penchant for being interested in solving problems. Tax is a complicated and tangled affair, and not all the tricks in the book work all of the time. Sometimes, natural genius and intuition is needed, as well as smart work. A good tax pro should be proficient in all of these.
- A good tax professional should have good and cultivated communication skills. Communicating effectively in a clear, concise, and relevant manner is very important. The more effectively you communicate, the more comfortable your client will feel.
- He/ she should be confident. Some of the most difficult situations you will ever encounter could confront you out of the blue on this job, and when they do, it is up to the professional to maintain confidence and work through it like the brilliant success machine that is being projected. Doing so will make bring more credibility in the eyes of your client, which is great for retaining their business, and even bringing in new clients, and contributing to your own personal development.
- Tax advisors in Nigeria should have a great eye for detail. The ability to be consistently accurate with an eye for detail is essential to the daily repertoire of a successful tax consultant. Jumbling figures is a big deal breaker, for example.
- Tax advisors should generally be creative. Ideally, most issues would employ creative strategies when attempting to solve them especially for clients. Very few problems in the real world will be as cut and dry as they are look in theory.
- A good tax professional should be commanding and assertive of his skill and know how. Times would come when a client will want certain things done his or her way but would be detrimental to not only the financial health of the business, but also the image of the professional. It would be time to be firm in a polite manner.
- Good tax advisors in Nigeria should be accountable. Being a successful tax consultant is about striking a balance between accuracy, precision, and honesty. There should be some humility in the mix as well.
Tax Advisors in Nigeria that you should be talking to
Remember that we at Taxprof.com.ng are here to support you digitally; whether online or offline to sort out your tax issues. All you need is hit us up in the about section and send an email. We are on top of it immediately. Now let’s get on to other tax advisors in Nigeria that you should be talking to.
1. August 19th Accountancy and Consultancy Services
August 19th Accounting and Consultancy Services is a professional accounting services firm providing book keeping, tax consulting, audit, financial analyst, management consult, accounting, business development services, financial management consultancy, employment activities, outsourcing services, debt recovery service, forensic accounting and financial controller services. August 19th Accounting and Consultancy Services performs functions such general ledger accounting, payroll, financial analysis, financial management, bank reconciliations, tax computation and financial statement preparation.
Acclaimed for producing customizable solutions for the clients’ accounting needs of all kinds, they are a comprehensive solution for all accounting needs as well. They boast of dedicated servers using the most modern software and hardware in business today to ensure y round the clock access to all financial data with guaranteed data security and confidentiality. Customer satisfaction is considered to be an honest measure of their stewardship.
They are situated at 2, Felix Street, Off Ijagemo Road, Ona-Ara Bus-Stop, Ijagemo, Ijegun-Ikotun, Lagos., Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria. Contact them on 08066546094, 07087072603, 07033344857.
2. Freshfields Consulting
The Tax Consultancy Group caters for the demands and needs of clients in all aspects of taxation and will always ensure that you receive prompt, cost effective and quality service. They have an extensive experience in the field of Personal Income Tax Management, which theyoffer to both local and foreign companies. Their expertise in this area is built around the employee’s particular circumstances and needs and backed by expert approach based on extant Personal Income Tax Laws. They also undertake the preparation of a Tax-Efficient Compensation Package.
The Tax Efficient Compensation scheme will involve analyzing the income of every staff and preparing in advance the consideration of the proposed salary structure.
They emphasize the tax-efficient compensation package for your company because apart from reducing staff income exposure to tax, it enables the synchronization of the company’s level of compliance and the Personal Income Tax (PAYE) provisions. This is important for the annual tax audit inspection normally carried out by officials of the State Internal Revenue Board. They also offer General advisory services on withholding tax management.
Contact them at Adekile House, 7 Ikoyi Club, 1938 Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. The phone number is 08033206947.
3. Hillcrest Professional Services
HILLCREST is a professional services firm. They provide audit and assurance, taxation, forensic audit and investigation, insurance claims investigation,accounting service, management accounting, training, internal control design and implementation services. They are situated at 41A Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos. Their phone contact is 08039286522,
4. Cimhog Consulting Limited
They offer Accounting services, tax administration services, human capital management services, business support services, as well as secretarial services, with special focus on high net worth individuals.
Cimhog Consulting has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses since 2012. Their expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as financial planning & reporting, process management and advisory. Driven by the core values of transparency, integrity, respect, professionalism, excellence, they are poised to transform the financial services market.
The team is composed of seasoned professionals with wealth of experience covering various sectors of the economy. They boast of bringing vast experience to bear as they offer our clients in-depth practical solutions and sustainable support.
The team of Accountants, project managers, consultants and business analysts is complemented by a dynamic intern programme and a national network of mentors and service providers across a multitude of business sectors.
Clients’ financial well-being drives all their actions, from routine accounting services to complex projects and special investigations.
They take pride in being large enough to offer a range of expertise and small enough to provide the personal touch. They have the depth of knowledge, experience and resources to offer a comprehensive range of services bringing to the table seamless solutions and integrated results to meet all business needs in your office.
They can be located at 81 Itire Road, by Ogunlana Drive Junction, Surulere, Lagos.
The contact phone number is 0809907152, e-mail is [email protected]
5. Masal Consulting Ltd
They provide tailor made tools that encourage the growth and sustenance of startups and SMEs. They also give financial assistance to startups and small businesses. They offer adhoc book keeping services, financial statements, workshops and training, tax compliance services, costing and pricing strategies, internal audit services for the financial health of an enterprise. They are located at suite 3, Plot 18, Ihuntayi Road, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos. The e-mail address is [email protected]. The contact phone number is 08131561480.
6. Tegsol Consulting
They act as strategic partners on an ongoing basis to help grow businesses. They provide enterprises with the service of a Chief Finance Officer for a fraction of the real cost without compromising quality and standards. They also help businesses organize their accounting records and ensure that it is up to date since it is needful to understand the importance of having proper financial records as at when needed.
They provide SMEs with Business Advisory services which involves guidance around Strategy, Funding and Expansion of your business as it is imperative to appreciate the importance of making the right decisions at the right time. Seeing that manpower is the lifeblood of any organization they provide the right training and development programs that will help ensure that both employees and owners of the business always have the right skills and information to function properly at all times.
They are located at Ojora Close, Off Idowu Martins Street, Victoria Island, Lagos 7th Avenue, L close, House 5, Festac Town, Lagos. They can be reached on 0802 4343273. The email is [email protected]
7. Pearson Consulting Limited
Pearson is a Consulting Firm with a Global knowledge and world class team. They offer Consulting services in Accounting Services, Audit Assurance, Taxation Services, Software Advisory.(Sage, Quickbooks etc).
They are located at 19, Sinari Daranijo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. They can be contacted on 08068903986.
8. Rightway Accountant
RightWay Accountant is an indigenous firm with global affiliation.
They are proficient in financial investment and Opportunity provision. They also specialize in Financial Management, Tax Consulting,
Forensic Audit and Investment services. Call them on 08053963111. Visit them at 5, oladapo street, Off Epe close, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
9. Segun Awosanya and Company
Segun Awosanya and Co specializes in provision of value added services to our clients in the area of Project Management, Public Finance Consultancy, Performance Enhancement Programs, Business Restructuring and Activation, Audit, Project Management Services, Financial management Advisory Service, Information Technology Consulting, Training, Specialized Audits and Investigations, Tax Consultancy, Debt recovery, Business Restructuring and reactivation and Human Resources Management. Contact them at 25, Matadi street, Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria. The phone number is 08023081057.
10. A.A Eromosele and Co.
A.A. Eromosele & Co. is located in 20, Diya Street, Ifako Road, By Oremeji Taxi park, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria. Company is working in Audit and accounting business activities, and allied tax services.
Call them on +234 1 7746328.