What do you know about the Federal Inland Revenue Service structure and organogram. Here is all you need about the FIRS organogram
The Underlying principles governing the FIRS organogram and structure:
1. To reduce the number of reports sent to the Executive Chairman of FIRS so as to allow for strategic thinking.
2. Make clarity of the reporting relationships in the office of the Executive Chairman
3. Help to clarify the distinction and differences between the Field officers and the Headquarter Monitoring and Control.
4. Align related groups and departments together for improved accountability and effectiveness
5. Ensure sufficient focus on the myriad of modernization projects across the service.
6. Increase focus on taxpayers market segment
7. The ability to quickly determine clear accountability for all support service related functions
See the FIRS Organogram here.